From:
"Renee' C." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Renee' C.
Date:
Sat, 6 Feb 2010 15:13:38 -0500

Hi, all! Wanted to let you know about the bagel recipe in Carol Fenster's "1,000 Gluten-Free Recipes" cookbook. Several of you were right on top of your game and immediately let me know the corrections! Thanks to you so much! Turns out that I must have one of her first editions and Carol said that the more recent edition has the corrections to that recipe. She was very nice to return my call and e-mail me to let me know how to access her corrections for that cookbook. She wrote:

" You’ll find the corrections at our Errata page on the web site at:

http://www.savorypalate.com/GF1kerrata.aspx

Sorry the recipe caused you some trouble; that correction was made on subsequent printings."

So, for those of us who have the earlier edition, we need to go to the above listed url address to get the corrections. And if anyone wants to check your cookbook for the corrections, you can look there as well! Have fun!

Renee' in Michigan