From:
Ellen Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Aug 2000 17:39:38 -0400

My dentist has strongly recommended that I use Enamelon toothpaste. I have
been unable to determine whether this product is GF, either from their
website or phone number (I left a message on their answering machine about
a week ago). Has anyone confirmed the GF status of this product?

I believe that it is NOT GF.
---------------------------------------
I can't answer your query, but that stuff really works.  I used to have
grooves on my teeth and they are all gone!  I've never worried about it's GF
status since every other companies toothpaste I've seen on this list is GF
and the ingredients list doesn't seem suspect.
My dentist also recommended Enamelon toothpaste for me (I am a
biopsy-diagnosed Celiac at age 55). I also haven't gotten a response from
the company, but decided to try using it anyway.  I DO NOT have any
reaction to it and have been using it for about 6 months.  I do make sure
not to swallow any of it though and I rinse my mouth thoroughly.  I hope
this helps you.
Gave up trying to get any information from them. I got a letter telling me
about the toothpaste and a coupon but no gf status. Hope you can find out.