From:
Robin Herbert <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Robin Herbert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Apr 2004 20:48:13 -0400

I e-maild Stolichnaya about Stoli Vanil Vodka and asked if it was GF and I
got a real nice reply saying all of their products were GF. But I have a
bottle of it here and this is what it says on the  back of the bottle.
Distilled from wheat and clear glacial water, it is then married to the
extracts of madagascan and indonesian vanilla beans to achieve it's
distinctive taste.
What would you think? Could this be GF or am I just reading that label
wrong?
Thanks
Robin