From:
Gina Jacquier <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gina Jacquier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Aug 2010 10:00:17 -0400

Lots of trial and error goes into finding delicious and healthy gf items that you have to have in your kitchen. For every must have item in a product line, there are more "never again" items when it comes to taste, texture and just plain good to eat. In my family, we are never out of Udi's granola, Pamela's pancake mix or Bionature spaghetti. I would love to hear from others on the specific items that have become a standard in the kitchen. The ideal test is the food is enjoyed by those in home that do not have to follow a gf diet. Thanks for sharing your must have items with me..