From:
Alan De Palo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alan De Palo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2006 15:42:05 -0400

http://www.bellinis.com/gluten-free.htm

Just got back yesterday from North Conway, NH from our vacation. We ate
at this restaurant and it was GREAT!!!! Dina was able to order Gluten
Free pizza to share for an appetizer than she ordered a Gluten Free
entree + that day they were offering Gluten Free brownies! + They had a
lemon sorbetto that was gluten free + lactose free. The restaurant is a
classy Italian place to go for a GREAT meal. Plus the best part ? the
waitresses named Nancy who also is engaged to the chef/owner is a Celiac
and that is why he started the menu. She told me that they get about 24
requests a week for that menu. The gluten free menu is the last page on
their menu.

I would highly recommend the place if you are heading up there. If not
print their menu for future use.

Alan in Cranston, R.I.