From:
Betty Lockwood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 22:54:04 EDT

I recently saw/heard this fantastic low fat lasagne recipe on Good Morning
America.  I downloaded the recipe and want to try making it with gluten-free
pasta.  My question is that it calls for assembling the ingredients without
precooking the pasta.  Has anyone had experience doing this with gluten-free
pasta?  Are there any potential pitfalls I should be aware of?  It looks
simply delicious, but is fairly complicated and I don't want to invest time
and money without being reasonably sure it will turn out OK.

I'll summarize replies, and let you all know how it turns out.

Thanks,

Betty (Arlington Heights IL)