From:
debra r taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Jan 1999 11:27:55 EST

I just got my latest copy of Good Housekeeping magazine, February 1999.
They have highlighted rice in their series of recipes and have 19 gf or
easily converted gf great looking recipes.  They also have a Sweetheart
Menu for 2 that has recipes for pecan-crusted mozzarella with baby
greens, shrimp pernod, berries romanoff and creamy pralines, all gf right
out of the magazine.  The spinach cakes look easily converted to gf with
a few minor changes.  They also have a page on homemade sushi, looks very
easy and you can really put anything you like in them.  I am going to
write them and thank them for this series on rice and their
de-emphasizing of recipes made with flour and wheat products.  Then I'll
start cooking...

Hope you all enjoy them,

Deb
Maryland, USA