Date:
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 06:41:57 -0500

Thanks to all who responded (35) in all.  Except for one person, every one
said that Tums were definitely gf.  One person did say that she checked her
new booklet from Stokes Rx and it states that TUMS (chewable) is NOT GF.  I
checked with my local pharmacy and called my endochronologist yesterday,
because he is the one who has me on Tums, and they both say that it is gf.
I reread the label on my bottle and I can't see any ingredient listed that
could possibly contain gluten.  I have been on it for 2 years, with
absolutely no problem, and after speaking with the pharmacist and doctor, I
will continue taking them.  At this point, I think it's a matter of choice.

Simone