Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 17:41:34 -0700

Here is the response on the GF tempeh sharing equiptment with the NON gf
tempeh.  Seems they use the same flavoring equiptment, but it is cleaned
in between flavors.  You have to decide for yourself if that constitutes
gf.  This company is VERY conscientious, so I bet its fine.  But I'm
personally not going to chance it.

Dear Joanna,
Here is the answer I received from our Plant Production Manager.

Your list is correct.  All tempehs, except 5 Grain, are considered
gluten free.  Any shared equipment is cleaned and sanitized between
production runs.

Bill