From:
beth kassis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
beth kassis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 2006 09:49:38 -0800

Hi All,

  Our family, with our 13 year old celiac daughter are leaving on a Royal Caribbean cruise  to the Caribbean next weekend.

  We have requested ahead for gluten free meals for my daughter and I have confirmed the request with the cruise line directly.

  If you have been on a Royal Caribbean cruise and can fill me in with specifics about how the gluten free food thing works, could you please contact me?  I feel a lot better about the whole food thing with my daughter if I know what to expect in advance.

  I am wondering specifically things like......

  Do they make things like GF pancakes or desserts?  Do they have GF bread at lunch or dinner?  Will they make GF pasta?  Or, do they just suggest things that are on their menu that are inherently GF?

  I am trying to plan ahead for how much GF food I need to bring along for my daughter.

  Thanks for any help you can give me.

  Beth Kassis
  El Dorado Hills, CA