From:
Lisa Cherry <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lisa Cherry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 2003 15:15:24 GMT

I was wondering if anyone on this list is following the Hallelujah Diet and what
 their experience has been on it?  I am concerned about the Barley Green that
 the diet recommends.  The response from the AIM company says that Gluten is a
 natural protein that is found in  mature grain and that their product is
 derived from the juice of the barley grass weeks before the grain develops.
 Their manufacturer claims that the product is gluten free and that the only way
 for their to be gluten in the product is if some of the grain developed
 prematurely which in highly unlikely.  Also, I am confused as to whether Barley
 Grass and Barley Max Powder are the same thing?

I would love to hear from
 anyone who is following a Vegan Diet and thriving!  Any web-sites you could
 refer me to would be appreciated.
Thanks so much,
Lisa  :0)
<>< psalm 139 ><>