From:
Linda Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 28 Jan 2003 18:30:27 EST

This may be redundant, but I'm terrible at surfing the archives. I just got
this reply from Cracker Barrel:

Thanks for taking time to browse through the Cracker Barrel Old Country
Store® Web Site.  It's always a pleasure to hear from our guests.

We appreciate receiving your recent inquiry. The following menu items are
Gluten free:

Sugar Cured Ham
Pork Chops
Green Beans
Carrots
Fried Apples
Grilled Chicken
Bacon
Ham
Grits
Sausage
Mashed Potatoes
Hamburger
French Fries
Corn
Applesauce

Please let us know a few of your favorite menu items and we will do our best
to find out if it may contain Gluten.

Again, thanks for the message.  We look forward to hearing from you and
serving you again soon.

Sincerely,

Nicole Shaw
Guest Relations Representative