From:
Steven Singer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steven Singer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Nov 2003 06:53:28 -0500

Happy belated Halloween to all of our loyal clients and future clients!

We hope everyone is doing well and getting ready for the the "enjoyable"
winter months. Our thoughts are with our Southern California clients as
they fight through the wild fires.

Please give us a call or visit our website and we head into November
with specials on our famous Glutino Pretzels!! We are offering the bags
at $1...you read correctly ONLY $1 a bag, no maximum per client!!

BREADCRUMBS...BREADCRUMBS....BREADCRUMBS FOR THANKSGIVING....CHECK OUR
WEBSITE OR CALL US 1-800-363-DIET (3438) EXT 0 or WWW.GLUTINO.COM

Glutino products can now be found at stores across the Eastern Region of
the USA, in WHOLE FOODS and soon will be across the Western
Region...please ask your local gluten-free friendly store and send them
our way if you don't see our breads in the freezer or our cookies,
pretzels, dressing/marinades, pastas, on the shelves...tell them to call
Steven at 1-800-363-3438 x24. In fact please don't be shy to call Steven
at that number if you have any questions about Glutino or where to find
the products near you.

E-mail [log in to unmask] or call 1-800-363-DIET with any inquiries. If
your local chapter or association is having a gluten-free event, we
would be happy to be part of it!!

Please let us know in advance and we will send ourselves or at least
samples of our goodies!!!

WEB...... WWW.GLUTINO.COM

Also, look in the stores and our website soon for the GLUTINO DREAM TEAM
LINE-UP OF COOKIES!!!
VANILLA DREAMS, CHOCOLATE DREAMS, SHORTCAKE DREAMS, AND ATLAST A
GLUTEN-FREE/CASEIN-FREE/
FREE OF REFINED SUGAR/FREE OF HYDROGENATED OILS/EGG FREE "OREO" STYLE
COOKIE FROM
GLUTINO!!!

We have some other surprises coming soon and in 2004 so please be on the
lookout....if you don't receive our newsletter yet, no problem.. our
FREE GLUTINO GLUTEN-FREE NEWSLETTER is available so please e-mail
[log in to unmask] to sign up!

HAPPY NOVEMBER, HAPPY EARLY THANKSGIVING!!

Steven J. Singer
Glutino Foods
President
Tel: 800-363-DIET (3438)