Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 17:50:04 EDT

I would like to announce that our 14th annual conference will be held
Saturday November 3rd at Children's Hospital in Columbus, Ohio.  We have
an excellent program planned again this year. Dr Alessio Fasano will be
our Keynote speaker. This year we will have a preconference session-
Back to the Basics which begins at 8 am . Steve Plogsted PharmD will
give an update on Medications. I(Mary K Sharrett MS RD) Will give an
update on What is new in the GLuten Free Diet and we will have a panel
discussion.

After our gluten-free lunch which is included in the cost we will have 2
sessions of workshops with 5 different talks you can attend

First Session:  1.  Weightloss/management, 2.  Chat Room (general
discussion session) , 3.  Gluten Free Diet 101 ( BASIC DIET
INSTRUCTION), 4.  Wheat- free Gluten-free Desserts & 5.  Going to
College

Second Session: 1. A repeat of Weight/Loss/Management, 2. Chat room for
parents of kids with celiac, 3.Out and About eating Gluten-free 4.
Planninng Gluten-free diabetic meals and 5. Medical Followup.

We also have an awesome program planned for school-aged children which
includes a session on label reading, a session on the science of celiac
disease and Kids in the kitchen - survival skills which will be a basic
cooking class ( gluten-free of course) for Kids

For more information or to register please link to the following web site:
http://www.columbuschildrens.com/edu/celiac.cfm