From:
Nancy Kloberdanz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 17 Jun 2006 10:22:11 EDT
<<Disclaimer: Verify this information before applying it to your
situation.>>

Hi folks!

Earl Ley is still biking across country again, promoting celiac awareness,
so
I'll be leading the discussion again for the June meeting. Please join us
next Tuesday, June 20th at 7:00.

Please bring subjects/topics of special interest to you. We will be having
an
open discussion of available GF products and how to cope strategies. One
topic we'd like to focus on this time is what supplements you are using, the
ones
that help you the most, what has helped you with celiac/dermatitis
herpetiformis related symptoms, what you think has either harmed you or been
a waste of
time. If you can, please bring your bottles or some literature with you, for
your favorite products, so that others can check the ingredients, etc. Also,
if
you have books that helped you along the way, please bring them to show to
others, and put a post-it with your name on it, so that it won't lose its
way
back to you!

When: 7:00 - 9:00 PM Tuesday June 20, 2006

Directions:
If you are driving east on Highway 520, go to the 148th Ave. N.E. exit
(south) and stay in the left lane.
At the light, turn south/right onto 148th Ave. N.E. (staying in the left
lane)
Take the first east/left onto N.E. 24th St. (Sears store is on your right.)
At the second light turn north/left onto 152nd Ave. NE
Approximately 300 feet ahead, turn right into the Group Health Eastside
Campus and follow the signs to parking.
Enter the hospital at the main entrance.

For more information, please contact Linda Ireland @ 206-661-2424 or by
return email. Anyone interested in the gluten-free lifestyle is welcome!

Linda Ireland

*******
*******