From:
Derek Duitsman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Feb 1999 15:24:00 EST

I've been doing a paper for a class and have gotten my oat research at the
public library.  Most current tests show we can eat oats.  Why aren't they
acceptable?  Is there an uncontaminated source?  I thought Quaker was a "good"
source of puffed rice.  Can their oats be eaten as well?  Let's open this one
up for discussion.  If you need article access here goes.  Journal of the
American Dietetic Association, Dec. 1997 v97n12p1413(4).  Do oats belong in a
gluten-free diet?  Tricia Thompson.  Penny Vancouver WA USA