From:
"Beth J. Hillson" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Beth J. Hillson
Date:
Tue, 1 Jul 2003 01:09:42 -0500

Dear ListServe Members,

Happy Fourth of July!

Many of you have called or e-mailed us about the GLUTEN-FREE PANTRY
CRISPY RICE CEREAL we discontinued earlier this year. Unfortunately, the
plant had some management problems and went out of business. We are
sorry for the inconvenience.

We loved the cereal, too! In its place, we are now carrying NATURE’S
PATH ORGANIC CRISPY RICE (#367) and offering it at $3.80 (a 10%
discount) for the month of July. This special does not apply to the case
price.

July 4th would not be a holiday without Chocolate Chip Cookies. Our
newly formulated GLUTEN-FREE PANTRY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE MIX (#151) in
the 5-lb bag is $12.95 (save $1.00) this month. Great for picnics, even
the kids can make these.

Other monthly specials include great pastas:
#828. ORGRAN FANCY CURLS - Price: $2.49 (save 40 cents)
#829. ORGRAN RICE & MILLET PASTA - Price $2.19 (save 30 cents)
      Perfect for Pasta Salads

Also on special, two kinds of crackers:
#830. ORGRAN CRISPBREAD - Price $2.24 (save 40 cents)
#812. ORGRAN MEDITERRANEAN RICE CRACKERS - $2.49
      (save 40 cents) Great for dips and snacks.

Our new website is up and running. We hope you’ll visit us often as we
are continually adding new products. Be sure to check out our new
Gluten-Free Spa on line! We recently added a new Spa-Quality line of
skin care products that are the best we’ve found and are free of any
gluten-containing ingredients. Gluten-Free Pantry has never looked more
lovely!

Wishing you all a restful summer.

Beth Hillson
Gluten-Free Pantry