From:
Phyllis Chinn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 20:10:38 EST

I have an elderly celiac friend who lives in a retirement community in Dallas
(i.e., apartment-like setting and they get 2 meals a day in the dining room).
 she is having trouble because  of the chef  - he thinks he "knows" it all re
our diet.  She is having problems and she is tentatively looking for another
place to live.  Does anyone know of any retirement communities in the Dallas
area that are responsive to celiac sprue diets?  I told her I would ask.
Thanks.