From:
Karen Bulmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Nov 1996 09:27:12 -0700

There are two bread mixes in our Safeway from Celimix.  One is gluten-free
and one is for gluten-restricted diets.  For celiacs we must always use the
first one.

Celimix also carries many other products.  I constantly use their chocolate
cake mix and white cake mixes for cupcakes to send to my son's school to be
stored in the freezer for birthday days and special occasions.  Sometimes I
also use a butter cream icing (using sweet rice flour or BH flour mix), my
friend gave it to me and I adapted to GF.  I will try and find that recipe
as it freezes well on the cupcakes.

Our local grocery store also carries Celimix pancake mix and tea biscuit mix
as well.  It would be worth it to call the company for a complete list of
their products.  I used the pancake mix just after being diagnosed and found
them awful tasting.  Then again it was our first attempt at GF pancakes and
being so close to wheat-eater days may have something to do with it.  Now I
make my own pancakes with no problem and the whole family likes them.  It
takes awhile but perseverance usually pays off.