From:
Chris Kranzler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 May 2001 10:38:23 -0700

Regarding my previous posting about McDonalds and the provision of gluten
free buns for their hamburgers - this is normal practice in many European
countries for McDonalds.

Quite a few people have asked me for the link to contact McDonalds
themselves.

http://www.mcdonalds.com/countries/usa/corporate/info/contacts/comments/
food /index.html

How about we campaign and get as many wheat sensitive, gluten intolerant and
celiacs to write to McDonalds regarding gluten free buns???  Maybe if enough
of us write them they will rethink their policy!!!

Chris,
California