From:
Lois Sulka <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 2010 11:47:22 -0500

I made the oven baked chicken recipe on the side of the box and it was better than any other breaded chicken I've made.  : )
____________

Hi all, if you go to www.bettycrocker.com/recipes and then in the upper right hand corner type gluten free recipes in the advanced search box and you will get 142 gluten free recipes.

Hope this helps fellow celiacs
Have a great gluten free holiday
Dan

____________

I used to serve this to my family before I was diagnosed with CD eight years
ago. Everyone loved it.
Now I've lost it, and since I am not that talented in GF baking, so was
hoping someone could give me an
idea of how to make it.

The ingredients:
Topping:
biscuit dough dropped by spoonfuls on casserole:
contained a substantial portion of grated parmesan and a tablespoon of
chopped chives.

Filling:
1 cup of chicken
a bunch of 1/2" cheddar cheese squares
frozen peas
creamed corn
onions
salt and fresh ground pepper

I originally got the recipe from one of these little grocery store booklets
that contained some one-dish recipes. If anyone has the original, or any suggestions on how not
to wreck it before I start tinkering, I'd appreciate it

Thanks in advance!

Kit in St. Louis

I got a Bisquick recipe from the Bisquick website for Apple Pie.  I made it yesterday and it's gone today!!  My husband and I ate it all for supper!  Delish!

No, I have not chosen to develope any recipes.

I don't really care for the product, as it is too sweet for my taste.

Diane B. Jacobs, author
"Delicious! The Very Best of Gluten Free & Wheat Free Cooking"
www.CeliacDiseaseInfo.org

*******
*******