From:
Wray Sparling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Aug 1997 16:59:59 -0500

A few weeks ago, I posted my own bread recipe as promised on the Mon night
chat line.  I really didn't expect any response, but my comment about the
bread falling apart caused some responses.

- Pat suggested trying pectin or cellulose with the xanthan gum.

- Someone suggested the Bette Hagman recipe collection.

- Steven J Rice suggested that 2 tablespoons of his bean flour would make
the bread 10 times better.

- Irma wondered what kind of yeast I use.  It's Fermipan, but I don't know
how readily available it is elsewhere.

Doris in Europe wondered if T. meant tablespoon ( it does) and what that
means in metric (15 ml).  She also commented that products listed in the
listserv are not always available in Europe.  Many of them aren't available
in Canada, either.  It would be very helpful if posters would say where
they're from when they tell us about a new product especially in light of
the recent discovery that Kelloggs Corn Pops in Canada and Kelloggs Corn
Pops in USA are made from different ingredients. (Just and example.)

Pat in Manitoba