Date:
Thu, 10 Dec 1998 11:22:42 -0500

There have been some problems with our chat format at our website -

http://www.medsupport.org/celianav.htm

At this time it is not working.
We are UPGRADING the chat room and it will open again soon.   I will advise
to this list when the chat room is back in operation.

This chat room will still be for the 24 hour chat and our Monday night chat
which is held every Monday night from 8-10 PM Eastern Standard Time.

If there are any questions, please contact me - [log in to unmask]

Marilyn/Maizy
MedSupport Celiac Chat Host
Monday (weekly) Celiac Live Chats From 8-10 PM EST at:
http://www.medsupport.org/celianav.htm