From:
Dara Skydancer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 1995 16:35:02 -0500

>>I am satisfied, from the articles I've read, that these blood tests are
more reliable than the single biopsy endoscopy. I'm not involved in the
medical field though, so my opinion doesn't count for much.
Any suggestions as to how to counter that perspective among doctors?

@@ how about giving such articles to your doctor to read?  i have had to do
that with CFIDS (Chronic Fatigue Immune Dysfunction Syndrome),,, though i'm
not too sure they actually read them...  it's worth a try, though.

Dara