From:
Dianne Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Nov 1999 18:29:58 -0800

Any woman that has cd have any problems using hormone replacement and if
what kind? What kind hormone replacement do you use? Also I am having
being use the alora patch, now the doctor wants me to use evista. but
this seems to make hot flashes worse and sleep problems .  I also take
synthyroid and I have seen  where you have to be careful taking hormone
with synthyroid pills.

For the ones who have been following my problems for the past months,
things are getting better, the glyset medicine for blood sugar seems to
help, go back to the doctor Wednesday for another checkup.

I did eat a salad at Applebee's and drink decaf coffee and eat some
chocolate ice cream. Felt very good yesterday and did not think this
would have bother me.  Last night I had to go to the bathroom with my
kidneys all night and felt like I was either burning or hot flushes. Had
upset stomach and nausea today. Feeling better tonight. Even my medicine
ambien for sleep did not help. Could I have gotten into some gluten at
Applebee's.

Since I have had problems for the past several months, it seem the least
little thing I may eat that there is a possibility of gluten makes me
real sick and my potassium go down real quick. I do take potassium pills
and try to drink a lot of liquids when this happen.

Any suggestions? Just need to talk to someone, it gets so frustrating at
times, especially when you have several good days.

Can ambien be a problem for a long period of time and has anyone being
on it for a long time.

Dianne