From:
Marcus Whitt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marcus Whitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 09:55:11 -0500

Hi everyone,
For those who are interested in learning more about vitamin and mineral
supplements, there is a book I have found to be very useful. The title
is "The Real Vitamin & Mineral Book by Shari Lieberman,PhD and Nancy
Bruning". If you can't find it locally, you can order it from
Barnes&Noble on the internet.

I have also found a gluten free vitamin/mineral supplement. It is called
"now Vit-Min 75+". I bought it at Drug Emporium. You should be able to
find it at other places too. If you have trouble swallowing pills, then
you can forget about this one. It's huge! Our local Drug Emporium also
sells gluten free foods. That is a big help.

Take care,

Marcus in WV