From:
Milt Weisman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Milt Weisman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jun 2005 16:06:43 -0400

Hello friends - Thanks to all of you who so kindly and quickly responded to my question. Everyone but one lady said that from their experience, Amaretto is gluten free. That one individual was concerned, and usually rightly so, about the coloring.
    One individual sent me a response from Bols brand, in which the company states that all of their products are g/f.
    Another person said she had verified last year that Disaronno brand amaretto was g/f.
    The latest response I received was wonderful. It said, and I quote: "I drink it all the time. Love the stuff."
    Thanks again to everyone for you kindness.
Milt
Meherrin, VA