Date:
Sat, 6 Oct 2007 14:56:48 EDT

When I posted my request for meatball recipes the other day the owner of
Sunnvalleywheatfree.com emailed me and told me she'd send sample of saltines and
breadcrumbs (gf of course).  They arrived today (two days later) and when I
make the meatballs I'll post some info on them.

What an incredibly nice thing to do.  The company is located in Maple Valley,
WA and the company brochure has a huge list of gf food items.