Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 1995 20:55:07 -0500

I have been buying and making GF bread for the past 5 years.  I have found
the most fantastic bread which is available by mail order from a company
called Gillian's Gluten Free French Rolls in Rever, MA.  I have tried the
plain, sesame and caramelized onion, but they also make poppy seed, cinnamon
raisin and sundried tomato.  They are shaped pretty much like hamburger buns,
and they are great for that purpose or sliced and toasted in the morning
(they are also lactose free).  I live in Los Angeles, and they are sent to me
next day air for $10 and run from $6.50 to $7.50 a dozen.  I keep them in the
freezer and take them out as needed.  I really think that they are making the
best GF bread available!  If anyone would like to order, their number is
617/286-4095.  The owners name is Bob Otolo.
I highly recommend that everyone give them a try!
Jane Oswaks