From:
Fierce Baby Stars <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jun 1998 11:15:14 -0400

Hello ListBuddies,
While here in York my boyfriend and I discovered a WONDERFUL resturaunt
called The Rubicon, where everything on their menues are marked "V" for
Vegan (no meat, dairy, or eggs) and "G" for Gluten Free!!!  Good news for
us all!  While there were a few things on the menu which werent marked
with both, I fell in love with the idea of going to a resturaunt and
having MANY choices I can feel confident about eating.  They also request
you mention any food allergies upon ordering.  The waitress even said "Who
is our Celiac here?"  I felt like dancing.  So if anyone is in the area
and needs a weekend or holiday, i suggest this resturaunt and if anyone is
here in
the UK on Holiday (as I am now) I suggest York as a Celiac Friendly (as
well as beautiful) place to stay!  Yea to the Rubicon!!!

 Joanna F. Schroeder