From:
Pam Kelb <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 19 Mar 2006 09:41:11 -0500

I have just finished reading a book that I feel anyone who takes drugs must read.  GENERATION RX - details how the historical progression of drug use as well as how drugs are currently approved and researched.  Since many of us rely on drugs to help us with the side effects of celiac - in my case due to its not being diagnosed for many months and the resulting damage to my system - I think we all need to know as much about them as possible.  What is most chilling are the chapters about the potential on term uses of drugs and their effect on our children and seniors.  I saw exactly what this author described happen to my mother - fortunately my family and I made a good decision to take her off many of them and - voila - she's much better!  This is  a well researched book - suggest you run to your library and check it out -quickly!!!