Date:
Sun, 1 Aug 2004 16:14:10 -0500

Yikes! Fall will be here before we know it & for many of us that means
figuring out school lunches & snacks! To make life easier we are
continuing to add lots of kid friendly [in other words, everyone will
like] products. Take a peek at just a few of our latest NEW Kid Friendly
additions below. Check back frequently as we are adding more each week!

Need more meal or snack ideas? We have a ton of fast & easy to prepare
options in the Recipes portion of our site;
www.allergygrocer.com/recipeindex.html . For a full listing of all our
new products just put the word "new" in the search feature & add in what
other food concerns or products you need. Everything we have that fits
your needs profile will come up. And as always feel free to call or
email us if you want more help!

Great New Products!
Simple Organics Organic Pudding & Pie Filling Mixes: Just add milk or
acceptable milk substitute & heat to make a creamy & delicious pudding
or pie filling. In Chocolate, Vanilla, Mocha & Coconut. All are Free of:
Wheat, Gluten, Dairy, Peanuts, Tree Nuts, Egg, Soy, Rice, Potato, Yeast,
Sesame

AllerEnergy Allergen-Free Nutrition Bars: A chewy yet crunchy sport
energy/nutrition bar that's free of peanut, gluten, eggs, milk/dairy,
soy, tree nuts, shellfish, & even corn! With no sesame seed or any seeds
or oils & no artificial dyes or flavors, it's also Vegan & organic. In
Chocolate Chip, Apple Cinnamon, Cherry Blossom, & Wild Berry. All are
Free of: Wheat, Gluten, Dairy, Peanuts, Tree Nuts, Egg, Soy, Corn,
Potatoes, Yeast, Sesame

Sharkies Organic Energy Fruit Chews: Replace your child's minerals &
electrolytes lost with these chewy, gelatin-free, organic, vegetarian
snacks packed with real fruit juice. In Fruit Splash, Berry Blast,
Citrus Squeeze. All are Free of: Wheat, Gluten, Dairy, Peanuts, Tree
Nuts, Egg, Soy, Corn*, Potato, Yeast, Sesame

Sorella Bakery Biscottines: Absolutely delicious, crunchy yet not too
hard, hand-crafted Italian cookies [or think Mondel bread] with no
gluten, dairy, peanuts, artificial flavors or ingredients. In Hazelnut
Anise, Chocolate Chip, Marble, Vanilla, Cinnamon Swirl, & Orange Almond.
All are Free of: Wheat, Gluten, Dairy, Peanuts, Soy, Yeast, Sesame

ANDI Pineapple Coconut Macadamia Bar: Soft & sweet with a decadent
flavor. Free of: Wheat, Gluten, Dairy, Soy, Corn, Rice, Potato, Yeast,
Sesame

Westbrae Foods Carb Fit (Corn-Free, Sugar-Free) Ketchup: No added sugar
or artificial ingredients. Just pure taste. Kosher. Free of: Wheat,
Gluten, Dairy, Peanuts, Tree Nuts, Egg, Soy, Corn, Potatoes, Rice,
Sugar, Yeast, Sesame

Ener-G Foods Seattle Brown Hamburger Buns A soft & moist bun, rich in
fiber & the closest to whole wheat bread you'll find! Free of: Wheat,
Gluten, Dairy, Peanut, Tree Nuts, Egg, Soy, Sugar, Sesame

Daddy Sam's Original (Corn-Free, Soy- Free) Bar-B-Que Sauce: A great
tasting, corn-free, soy-free, all natural barbeque sauce with no
artificial preservatives, flavors, or thickeners, no high fructose corn
syrup, no fat, or cholesterol. Try all 3 Sauce Styles: Original, Ginger
Jalapeno BBQ, & Salmon Glaze. All are Free of: Wheat, Gluten, Dairy,
Peanuts, Tree Nuts, Egg, Soy, Corn, Rice, Potato, Yeast, Sesame

Spectrum Naturals Mayonnaises Available in Two Styles: Corn & Soy-Free
Mayonnaise And Egg-Free Mayonnaise: Both are creamy & delicious! Canola
(Corn- & Soy-Free) is Free of: Wheat*, Gluten*, Dairy, Peanuts*, Tree
Nuts*, Soy, Corn, Rice, Potato, Yeast, Sesame. The Egg-Free (Vegan)
Version. Light Canola Mayonnaise is Free of: Wheat*, Gluten*, Dairy,
Peanuts*, Tree 3D Nuts*, Eggs, Potato, Rice, Sugar, Yeast, Sesame.
Allergen Note: Although highest cleaning standards are used, wheat germ
oil & nut oils are used in the plant with shared lines.

Nu-World Amaranth Amaranth Mini-Ridge Crackers: Mini-sized low carb
snacks with mountain size flavor. Kosher. In (Dairy-Free!) Cheddar,
Sun-Dried Tomato Basil, & Rosemary Basil. All are Free of: Wheat,
Gluten, Dairy, Peanuts, Tree Nuts, Eggs, Soy, Corn, Potato, Sugar,
Yeast, Sesame.

Thanks very much for your business!
Miss Roben's
Phone 1-800-891-0083