From:
Cindy Gawel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cindy Gawel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2006 13:27:23 -0700

'Tis the season for gathering with family and friends. No one likes to
be denied the pleasures the holiday cookie tray or other holiday
treats. At Bete Noire Chocolates, we make a wide range of gluten-free
cookies and chocolates, perfect for giving as gifts or taking to
holiday parties. We can also accommodate other food intolerances or
allergies. We use natural sweeteners, many organic ingredients, and
fair trade chocolate to ensure that our cookies and chocolates are the
healthiest, tastiest treats you can buy. In the Denver area, you can
order cakes, pies, and pastries, too.

To take a look at our offerings, go to <www.betenoirechocolates.com>

We are committed to making food for people with special dietary needs
that the entire family can share and enjoy. Our food is a celebration
of the ingredients that we use, not about what we don't use, so don't
be confused if we don't emphasize on the website that our products are
gluten-free. Rest assured that we can make any of our products without
gluten (many are made without gluten anyway); be sure to specify
gluten-free when you order. At this time, we are using a kitchen that
processes gluten and various allergens. We take your dietary needs very
seriously and use very stringent quality controls, which we will
happily discuss with you. Please contact us if you have any special
requests or concerns. All of our products are made to order, so we can
easily adapt to your particular wants and needs.

Best wishes for a happy, healthy holiday season!

Cindy Gawel
Bete Noire Chocolates
<www.betenoirechocolates.com>
303-399-4876