From:
"Cindy R. Kaplan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cindy R. Kaplan
Date:
Fri, 1 Nov 2002 19:04:08 -0500

Just a quick note to let everyone know that Enjoy Life Foods is finally
up and running! After 2 years of development (building a new dedicated
facility, experimenting with every recipe in the book, doing lots of
nutritional research), we are now ready to feed you the best ever in
gluten-free.

Our foods are as nutritious as they are delicious. We have
vitamin-fortified bagels and snack bars that are high in fiber and
protein; and naturally sweetened cookies that are low in saturated fat.
We use only pure & wholesome ingredients that are non-GMO and certified
kosher. We Elisa test several times a week to make sure no gluten makes
it's way into our dedicated bakery. And if you or your family/friends
have other intolerances, rest assured that our products are free of all
common allergens (NO wheat, gluten, dairy, casein, soy, eggs, nuts,
corn, potato, etc.).

I am a recently diagnosed celiac myself, and I can only say that this
company has saved my life. Not only because I finally have nutritious,
great-tasting foods (I promise you that!) to eat, but because it was in
doing the research for this job that I identified the symptoms of celiac
in me and got diagnosed after years of suffering. I know you will share
my elation over the arrival of Enjoy Life Foods once you've taken that
first bite.

Starting next week, our products will be available to order at our
website www.enjoylifefoods.com and also through our toll-free number at
888.50.ENJOY. We are working on distribution in natural foods stores as
well, so be sure to tell your local retailer about us.

Thanks for your support.  Enjoy!

Best,

Cindy Rothschild Kaplan
VP / Marketing