From:
Nancy Kloberdanz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2011 08:42:45 EST

Dear Kitsap/Olympic Peninsula Branch GIG members,

We are just over two weeks away from the next meeting of the Peninsula
Branch of GIG (Gluten Intolerance Group):
Saturday, March 5th, 2011 at the  Trinity United Methodist Church
(_www.sequimtumc.org_ (http://www.sequimtumc.org) ) - 100 S. Blake  Ave., Sequim WA.

The doors will open at 1:30pm with the scheduled program from 2pm -
3:30pm. Socializing will continue until 4:30pm.
Our guest speakers are Dr.  Timothy Guthrie and Kathryn McCready (mother of
an 18 yr. old son with autism).  The focus of our meeting will be the
possible benefits of a Gluten Free (and  Casein Free) diet for those with a
diagnosis of Autism, Asperger Syndrome,  Allergies, ADHD and/or ADD. In addition,
I will be presenting the latest updates  from National GIG. This meeting is
for all our members plus anyone you may know  who would like to come, too.

We are inviting attendees to bring GF or GF/CF cookies to share (along with
 an ingredients list, thank you) and their own beverages. We will have
additional  snacks, vendor tables, and door prizes. We deeply appreciate
"Pamela's Products"  for supporting this meeting with some of their products for
you to try.

There is no charge and everyone is encouraged to attend. We are family
friendly!

Joelle, Shellie, and Linda have been working hard to plan for a terrific
afternoon. Thank you, ladies!!

If you would like a copy of the meeting flyer emailed to you (it will be a
.pdf file in an attachment), please let me know. We certainly appreciate
everyone who can, distributing flyers in their area.

Warmest Regards,
Nancy Tietje
Kitsap/Olympic Peninsula Branch  GIG
360-297-3654