From:
"K. Feldmann" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 1999 16:54:28 -0500

Hi,
I am sorry if this has all ready been discussed, but I really don't have
time to figure out how to check the archives. My celiac son has his first
dentist visit coming up and I was wondering if anyone knew if there is a
problem with the polish or flouride that they give. My husband is taking
him to the dentist and he doesn't always know the right questions to ask
for sure, he tries but I am a little better about it, so I was hoping any
knowlege of this before hand might help ease my mind a little. Thanks in
advance.  Kathy in Iowa