From:
Kimberlee Tandy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kimberlee Tandy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2007 14:57:16 -0600

Perhaps I have found something I can eat.  The manufacturer of Ricera Rice yogurt says their yogurts are gluten, dairy and soy free.  I will copy the ingredients list and paste it here.  He also said that they are not yet on the market which is why I could not find any information!  They will be soon, so keep looking for them.

Kimberlee

INGREDIENT LIST

Certified Organic by CCOF

Organic Blueberry:

Organic OryzalifeT (filtered water, organic whole-grain brown rice), Organic Evaporated Cane Juice, Organic Blueberries, Organic Tapioca Starch, Natural Flavors, Inulin, Tricalcium Phosphate, Organic Locust Bean Gum, Citric Acid, Pectin, Grape Juice (for color), Agar, Salt, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3.  Contains live and active yogurt cultures including L. bulgaricus, S. thermophilus, L. acidophilus, B. bifidum.

Organic Peach:

Organic OryzalifeT (filtered water, organic whole-grain brown rice), Organic Evaporated Cane Juice, Organic Peaches, Organic Tapioca Starch, Organic Tapioca Syrup, Inulin, Tricalcium Phosphate, Organic Locust Bean Gum, Natural Flavors, Agar, Salt, Citric Acid, Pectin, Annatto (for color), Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3.  Contains live and active yogurt cultures including L. bulgaricus, S. thermophilus, L. acidophilus, B. bifidum.

Organic Strawberry:

Organic OryzalifeT (filtered water, organic whole-grain brown rice), Organic Evaporated Cane Juice, Organic Strawberries, Organic Tapioca Starch, Organic Tapioca Syrup, Inulin, Tricalcium Phosphate, Natural Flavors, Organic Locust Bean Gum, Agar, Salt, Citric Acid, Pectin, Vegetable Juice Color, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3.  Contains live and active yogurt cultures including L. bulgaricus, S. thermophilus, L. acidophilus, B. bifidum.

Organic Vanilla:

Organic OryzalifeT (filtered water, organic whole-grain brown rice), Organic Evaporated Cane Juice, Organic Tapioca Starch, Organic Tapioca Syrup, Natural Flavors, Inulin, Organic Locust Bean Gum, Tricalcium Phosphate, Citric Acid, Pectin, Agar, Salt, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3.  Contains live and active yogurt cultures including L. bulgaricus, S. thermophilus, L. acidophilus, B. bifidum.

ricera Foods LLC

144 Weeks Way, Sebastopol CA  95472

phone (707) 824-0119 . fax (707) 824-0122 . www.ricerafoods.com