From:
Dreamee Dog <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dreamee Dog <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2017 16:00:27 -0400

It’s too hot to cook inside! Fire up the grill and enjoy chicken and vegetables. But, what if it’s hamburgers and hot dogs for dinner? There’s no need to fear! Yummee Yummee is here.

Order a Sample Pack to ensure grilling and back-to-school success. From PB&J to Mini Pizzas, there’s a recipe for everyone and every occasion. Chocolate Chocolate Chip Muffins are perfect for school lunches, after school snacks, or as a quick breakfast treat. Don’t forget to make Vanilla Pecan Cookies, or any of our other decadent cookie recipes. They are yummy good with coffee or milk, and ship well for your favorite sweet deprived college student. There’s no rule that says sweets are only for finals.

College students need good food to fuel learning. Check out our microwave recipes for easy to prepare meals, snacks, and breakfast bars. No one wants to try to hunt up gluten-free food on a college campus, especially with the ala carte dining options. Who wants to eat the same thing every day of the week? Follow our video tutorials for recipe success.

Dreamee Dog reminds to you to visit Texas this month with her. She loved the water parks and the red neon Pegasus in Dallas. But, what’s a Tricera-dog? You’ll have to visit the homepage to find out.

The Yummee Yummee Team and the Dreamee Dog

Yummee Yummee
http://www.yummeeyummee.com

SHOP Yummee Yummee
http://www.yummeeyummee.com/store/index.html