From:
Anna Ashworth <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 12 Jun 2004 08:40:23 EDT

Please join us this Thursday, June 17 in Richmond, Virginia.  The West End
Gluten Intolerance Group will be welcoming gluten-free cookbook author, Connie
Sarros, as our guest speaker.  Ms. Sarros has written four gluten-free
cookbooks.  Her fourth book, WFGF Recipes for Special Diets  is for "celiacs" who are
also diabetic, autistic, vegetarian, vegan, or are allergic to corn, soy,
nuts, lactose, casein, rice eggs, yeast, and more.  We look forward to Ms. Sarros'
visit.  If you are in the area and would like to attend, we welcome you!

Location:  Trinity United Methodist Church - 903 Forest Avenue; Richmond, VA
When:  Thursday, June 17 at 7:00 PM (6:30 PM - newly diagnosed)

For more information about The West End Gluten Intolerance Group, or if you
need directions, please contact Anna Ashworth ([log in to unmask]) or Madelyn
Smith ([log in to unmask])

Anna Ashworth & Madelyn Smith
Co-Managers
The West End Gluten Intolerance Group