From:
Trish Deitemyer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Trish Deitemyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 13:08:50 -0500

Hi Group!

I was diagnosed about 2 months ago.  My 13 year old daughter is presently
on vacation with my parents in Italy.  On Sunday, she passed out in church
and had to be brought by ambulance to a hospital.  They did all kinds of
lab work and suggested to my parents that she get tested for Celiac!  Isn't
that funny?!  It took docs here YEARS to come up with celiac for me, my
kids goes to Italy and BOOM "hey, could be Celiac"!  Anyway, just thought
you all might find that amusing.

-trish