From:
Claire Baker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Claire Baker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2012 06:16:01 -0400

I love Trader Joe's! I recently had my kids do a taste test of TJ's organic gluten-free (brown rice) penne vs. Bionaturae's gf (rice, potato and soy) penne. TJ's was $1.99 for a 16 oz bag, and Bionaturae's was more than $4.50 for a 12 oz bag. The video is worth watching to see how a typical kid responds to either of these pastas, but for that kind of savings, I know I'd at least give TJ's a try.

Check out the video here:

http://www.clairebakerok.com/1/post/2012/05/trader-joes-vs-bionaturae-organic-gluten-free-penne.html

(My younger son did a review of Barbara's Puffins vs. EnviroKids Gorilla Munch also on my blog, and I've got his take on Bakery on Main vs. Udi's granola coming up soon. And we'll probably do a frozen pizza taste test this weekend.)

have a great weekend!
Claire

Let's Connect!

www.clairebakerok.com