From:
Manny Strumpf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2001 19:16:15 EDT

today to hearing it directly.  They confirmed that although most dressings
could be GF, they cannot guranatee that the GF status of all Wishbone
dressings since the ingredients tend to change periodically.

We've heard this before with other products.  Therefore, please advise which
dressings are unequivocally GF, aside from Annies (noted on their bottles)
and only SOME of Lawry's.  The latter once sent us a GF list which included
products that included wheat, according to the label.  A word of caution:
beware.

Phyllis (Connecticut)