From:
Michelle Harper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Nov 2000 22:59:04 EST

I am exhausted searching site after site. I want to buy some Xanthan Gum and
some Egg Replacer. The one store I found that had both charged $10.50 for
shipping. I live in Eugene, Oregon. I may drive a couple hundred miles north
to Portland (Canby) for a store I read about online, but I would rather order
and have it shipped.

What has been your experience? Where do you get these products? Oregon
resident responses especially appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Michelle