From:
Nancy Newlin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Feb 1997 08:59:29 -0800

In an hour of research at a wonderful, local, layman's
medical library here in San Jose, I found one good
reference to the relationship between stress and allergies.
I hope to continue my research later, and I'll report back
what I found.  It's very short, but meaningful (to me).

"Not all of the various physical conditions (e.g.
fatigue, ALLERGIC REACTIONS, malignant tumors)
and psychiatric disorders (e.g. anxiety, and somatoform
disorders, depression) LINKED TO STRESS can be
discussed here."    ((Caps are mine))

from:"The link between stress and illness" by John
E. Sutherland, M.D., in Postgraduate Medicine
vol. 89, no. 1, January, 1991, p. 159.

Nancy