From:
Beth Streeter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 1998 16:01:49 +0000

Hi Everyone,

I got a couple messages asking me to clarify about the chat room.

It is not on the www it is on IRC (Internet relay Chat) It is a
different form of chat.  You need soft ware to use IRC and that is
free all you have to do is down load the software from www.mirc.co.uk
and then run it. After it is open you connect to a dal net server and
type in your status box /join #Celiac and you will be there. Also the
read me file that comes with the soft ware is very easy to
understand.   As I said before if you are an aol user or are unsure
about what kind of winsock you have when you go to www.mirc.co.uk
please download the 16 bit version then you will be sure it will run.

Anymore questions feel free to contact me

Beth