From:
"L.D. Misek-Falkoff" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 May 1999 16:39:20 -0400

Greetings -

I am interested in hearing from people with diagnosed or suspected DH -
dermatitis herpetiformis.  I am trying to either distinguish the appearance
or circumstances of gluten-related or frank celiac dh, and viral herpes
zoster (type 2, varicalla) lesions (and treatments, if possible).

Specifically, how do you know it's DH?  And do you find doctors familiar
with it (dermatologists, PCP's, neurologists, other?)

Thank you,  much appreciated.  LindaMF.
http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/ChronicPainCooperate Internet Discussion
Group
http://home.att.net/~include OPUS / Stroke / Disabilities