From:
Lin Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lin Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Nov 2005 22:39:39 -0500

Someone sent me this. I haven't heard from Ghiradelli myself, but it's evidently on their website. Lin

....this is from Ghiradelli's FAQ's.  It looks like most of their products are gf:

I have food allergies. Can you give me more information about Ghirardelli products?
The following items may contain trace amounts of nuts:
White Chocolate Baking Bar
Milk Chocolate Baking Bar
Milk Chocolate Chips
Milk Chocolate with Caramel Filling SQUARES(tm)
Milk Chocolate with Double Chocolate Filling SQUARES(tm)
Milk Chocolate SQUARES(tm)
Milk Chocolate Bar
Milk Chocolate with Almonds Bar
Milk Chocolate with Double Chocolate Filling Bar
Milk Chocolate with Caramel Filling Bar
Milk Chocolate Crisp Bar
Milk Chocolate Drops
Mint Chocolate Bar

The following items may contain trace amounts of Nuts and Milk Protein:
Semi-sweet Baking Bar
Unsweetened Baking Bar
Sweet Dark Baking Bar
Bittersweet Baking Bar
Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
60% Cocoa Bittersweet Chocolate Chips
Dark Chocolate with White Mint Filling SQUARES(tm)
60% Cocoa Dark Chocolate SQUARES(tm)
Mint Chocolate Bar
60% Cocoa Dark Chocolate Bar
Dark Chocolate with Almond Bar
Dark Chocolate with White Mint Filling Bar
Non-pareils
Mint Chocolate Drops

The following items may contain trace amounts of Peanuts, Nuts, and Flour Gluten:
Classic White Chips
Masterpieces Boxed Chocolate Collection

Items in our Company-owned Chocolate Shops may contain trace amounts of peanuts, nuts, and milk protein.