From:
Robert Field <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Robert Field <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Dec 2009 15:11:51 -0500

Hi Group,

 I was just trying to let people know that Genteel's Trattoria and Pizzeria
in Skillman New Jersey started serving delicious gluten free pizza! My wife
and daughter are so happy to be able to go to a local place and get a fresh,
hot pizza like she used to eat before she was diagnosed.  Genteel's is
located directly on the opposite side of Route 206 from the Montgomery
Cinemas which shows independent and/or foreign films (not the pizza place
next to the Cinema but in the strip mall across the highway next to Tokyo
Sushi). The address is 1378 Route 206, Skillman NJ; phone # is 609-252-0880.

Enjoy!

Rob Field