From:
Giorgio Rietti <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Giorgio Rietti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Mar 2009 11:30:52 -0500

Quattrobimbi, importers of quality Gluten-Free products from Italy, is proud
to announce that they have become BiAglut distributors in the US !!
Shipment should arrive in the US by end-of-week, and pasta should be
available for purchase on our website shortly thereafter.

Quattrobimbi's (www.quattrobimbi.com) additional line of products includes:

* ”Le Veneziane” corn-based pasta from Molino di Ferro:
(http://www.quattrobimbi.com/pasta.aspx)
   - Penne  -   Spaghetti  -  Eliche  -   Ditalini – Fettucce (new) – Pipe
Rigate (new)

* Corn-based cookies (Sorrisi di Mais) from Molino di Ferro:
(http://www.quattrobimbi.com/cookies.aspx)
   - Plain or  chocolate

* Crackers  & cookie (ZeroGrano) from Galbusera:
(http://www.quattrobimbi.com/cookies.aspx)
   - Rosemary infused crackers
   - Chocolate & plain cookies
   - Chocolate wafers (new)

* EasyGlut baking products from Pedon:
(http://www.quattrobimbi.com/bakingmixes.aspx)
   - Devil’s Food Cake  -  Yellow Cake  -  Bread  -  Pizza  -  Tart/Pie Mixes
   - Chocolate Pudding Mix
   - Leavening for baked goods
   - Rice Starch & Flour

* BiAglut pasta (arriving soon !!)
   - Egg Pasta: Tagliatelle - Lasagne - Sedani
   - Spaghetti - Penne - Fusilli - Maccheroncini

Our full Product catalog as well as Nutrition information can be eMailed to
you upon request ([log in to unmask]).

We would like to extend to you a 10% discount on your next order.  Just
enter coupon code WINTER10 on the checkout page, or just follow this link
(http://www.quattrobimbi.com/index.aspx?dc=WINTER10)

Thank you,
Giorgio
Quattrobimbi Imports