From:
Dave Leyland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 May 1999 18:31:36 -0400

Dear List Mates,
Earlier I had posted a question about joint and muscle pain, trying to find
the source; thought it might be related to sythroid levels - Nope.  My wife
was just diagnosed, finally!, with Lyme desease.  Celiac, thryroid, and
four back surgeries; she doesn't need this too.  She was only diagnosed
with Celiac last August and was bitten by a tick in October.  We have lots
of ticks in CT!  We kept trying to figure out why she wasn't feeling well
inspite of maintaining a strict GF diet - Now we know!  Todays hassel was
finding GF medication to treat Lyme desaese; you all know what that is
like.  Thank Heavens for Stokes.

David and Nancy in Connecticut